Mike Gordon “Song Dissection” At MASS MoCA
Update (3/20 – all tickets for the Song Dissection are gone) On April 5, 2014 at 3pm (before their show later that evening), Mike Gordon and Scott Murawski will host a special “Song Dissection” in Club B-10 at MASS MoCA. Mike and Scott will take fans on an intimate journey through the creation of a song (from inception to completion) from their new album, Overstep. It will be followed by a Q&A session.
Access to the event will be available to a limited number of concert ticket-holders. Seating is extremely limited and will be reserved on a first request, first served basis. You must already have tickets to the show later that evening. You may request one seat at the Song Dissection for each concert ticket you purchased (no additional).
You will have to show valid ID upon arrival and entry to the event at Club B-10. This will be a paperless ticket event with no transfers, re-selling, or hard tickets mailed.
To request tickets to the Song Dissection with Mike & Scott:
– You may request one seat at the event for each concert ticket you purchased (no additional).
– These tickets may not be transfered or resold. No hard tickets will be mailed.
– Please do not phone the MASS MoCA box office. Reservations will ONLY be made through email. Do not reserve if you’re not positive you will make it to the talk.
– You must claim your seat before 2:30 pm on the day of the show. Any seat reservations that have not been claimed will be re-distributed at 2:30pm.
– To request a ticket to the event, send an email to email@example.com with the full name of the ticket buyer. If there are seats available, we will send you a message confirming your reservation for this special event.
– If you have not yet purchased a ticket to the actual performance at MASS MoCA later that evening, you may do so here: http://tickets.massmoca.org/single/selectSeating.aspx?p=1437. Once purchased, you can request tickets to the Song Dissection.